In standard or custom configurations, MJM Industries has just the right flat flex cable (FFC) solutions for your applications. Let MJM Industries assembly your FFC cable to your exact specifications.
MJM Industries offers a complete line of 31, 41, and 51 position flat flex cable assemblies for the flat panel display industry. Each connector is over-molded in a liquid crystal polymer to ensure the highest level of protection for your application. The folding and flexing features of the laminated cable will easily solve your most difficult mechanical routing requirements and are easy to install. Flat flex cable is ideal for board-to-flat panel display and board-to-board connections.
Our cables are all made in the US with standard features such as:
• RoHS Compliant
• 31, 41 and 51 position male and female connectors
• 0.5mm pitch laminated polyester ribbon cable
• Optional ZIF ends with traditional tape backing to mate with 0.5mm pitch ZIF connectors
• One piece over-molded strain reliefs
• Custom length and fold options available
• Shielding, grounding, drain wire options and ferrites available
• Meets FPDI-1 and VESA standards
• Materials are UL listed
• Pinout: One-to-one or reverse
• Connector orientation: Same or opposite side
• Connector direction: Both out, both in, one out
Optional features include ferrites, separated lead ends, foil shields, specialty pinouts, selective grounding, custom cable lengths and transition boards.
Why Choose MJM Industries
As a contract manufacturer, MJM Industries offers a variety of manufacturing processes and other value added services that allow our customers to realize greater productivity and profitability. From design services to custom overmolding, cable assembly, packaging, and testing, we strive to provide a complete contract manufacturing program for customers that demand reliable assemblies with on-time delivery.
We’d love to hear from you!
Call us. Email us. Or use the form below.
Either way, we’re ready to help make your job easier!